It’s an exciting time to join Meda! We have a new President and CEO leading the organization and we are looking for a Data Analyst to join our team. You will be part of an organization that is creating real and positive change across Minnesota. At Meda, we help minority entrepreneurs grow their businesses by providing financing and business consulting solutions and corporate and government opportunities.
This position defines and owns the overall data and analytics strategy and roadmap in collaboration with the Executive Leadership Team. They serve as the champion for data-driven processes and decision-making. The Data Analyst develops and maintains policies and procedures around data collection, handling, and storage. They generate reports on schedule and as needed and manage the annual client impact survey process.
Qualified applicants should have:
• Bachelor’s degree in data analytics, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in database management, design and implementation, and data analysis.
• Experience working with CRM systems.
• Strong analytical abilities.
• Previous experience in project management.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively as well as independently.
• Experience in managing competing priorities to meet deadlines.
• Knowledge and understanding of data privacy laws and standards and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Preference will be given to candidates with experience using Salesforce.
Meda staff enjoy fully paid medical and dental insurance, a 403b retirement plan, generous Paid Time Off, 14 ½ holidays each year, and a flexible work environment among other benefits. To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to: email@example.com.
View the PDF here: Data Analyst Posting 2020