Now is your opportunity to help bring about meaningful change for black, indigenous and people of color (BIPOC) entrepreneurs. At Meda, we help BIPOC entrepreneurs grow their businesses by providing financing and business consulting solutions and connecting them to corporate and government opportunities. We are looking for an experienced Commercial Loan Processor to join our team.
This position ensures accurate and timely packaging of all business loans originated. This position works with staff and vendors to obtain and verify information needed to process business loans and ensures accurate and complete closing packets. The Loan Processor provides exceptional customer service and support in building positive, productive relationships with clients, associates and vendors
Qualified Applicants will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in commercial loan processing.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities and competing deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of cultural sensitivity.
- Ability to work with financial information and maintain confidentiality.
Preference will be given to applicants with experience processing SBA 7a loans and using Fiserv and LaserPro.
Meda staff enjoy fully paid medical and dental insurance, a 403b retirement plan, generous Paid Time Off, 14 ½ holidays each year, and a flexible work environment among other benefits. Pay range is $41,400-47,000 DOQ. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.