Access to financing for operations and expansions is especially important for minority business stability and growth. Meda’s business loan program is designed to help clients find access to much-needed funding, which otherwise might not be available through traditional lending resources.
Meda consultants can assist clients in developing a loan package to present to potential funders, which may or may not include the Meda loan program. Every circumstance is different and, accordingly, we try to source the very best rates and terms for all our clients.
Meda business loan program features:
- Businesses must be owned and controlled by entrepreneurs of color
- Loan clients are encouraged to work with MEDA business consultants
- The Program works in participation with your existing bank
- Minimum loan amount is $25,000
- Loans more than $400,000 require a higher bank participation
Meda business loan proceeds can be used for:
- Working capital
- Lines of credit
- Business equipment
- Franchise fees
- Build out
- Business acquisition
- Project financing
To receive our financial solution services, request Meda services and fill out our business information form.